Anaheim Red Shield FACILITY POLICIES
CODE OF CONDUCT
FORMS, DOWNLOADS & PRESS INFORMATION
It takes a special person to be a counselor for our campers, your kids. Camp counselors have to be energetic, enthusiastic, fun—but also trained to respond quickly and efficiently in any situation. Your child’s safety is our number one priority.
• All staff members will receive First Aid and CPR certification from The American Red Cross.
• Staff are trained for emergency procedures at each camp location.
• When taking a field trip, a certified counselor with The Salvation Army Decisive Driving Certification will drive.
• Staff will be equipped with cell phones and first aid kits, as well as all emergency information needed for each participant.
• Lifeguards will be present during all swim sessions that take place during camp.
• A first aid kit and a list of medications and allergies will be on camp staff at all times. Parental emergency contact information will remain on staff no matter the activity, and cell phones will be allotted to multiple staff members for emergency purposes and to remain in contact with the Camp Manager.
THE SALVATION ARMY
ANAHEIM RED SHIELD
1515 W North Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
PHONE (714) 491-1450
SEND US A NOTE
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL